Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Delilah on Nightline tonight

Delilah will be on Nightline tonight at 11:35 pm to talk about her radio show and promote her new book, "Love Matters".

Here's the link to the ABC website describing tonight's program.

She was recently on Good Morning America and is lobbying to appear on The David Letterman Show in the near future. See what you think...

Delilah's "Stupid Human Trick"

Click on the link above to see something you may not have witnessed before ;)

subsequent note:
Friday, December 12, 2008, 11:58 AM
Delilah was on Good Morning America today. Very nice article and interview!

And finally, this:

Dear Delilah (an actual note from a listener),

My 8 year old daughter and I were on our way home tonight and listening to your show. During your show, you played a Kenny G version of "Little Drummer Boy." I told my daughter that I thought it was crazy to play that song with no drums, only horns and a piano.

She replied, "Instead of calling it 'The Little Drummer Boy,' they should have called it, 'The Little Horny Boy.'"

It took everything out of me to keep a straight face and not laugh. I had to share.

Thanks,

Kay